Saturday, December 31, 2011

12 memories from 2011


being that it is the last day of the 2011, i thought it would be fitting to share 12 of my most favourite memories from the past year:


1. cheering on the packers as they won the superbowl after years of being a cheesehead! go pack go!

2. finding out that my husband got his dream job as a career firefighter

3. being able to celebrate with family and close friends as my little brother married the best gf ever ;)

4. waking up in our new home for the first time, knowing that the possibilities for our new life here were endless

5. helping my (grown up) little sister get ready for grade 12 formal (prom)

6. overnight kayak trip across the lake & camping under the stars with my husband, dad and brother

7. holding my best friend's baby for the first time, and later in the year, attending my friend's wedding

8. making salsa with the annual salsa making crew

9. going back 'home' for my birthdaypalooza/belated thanksgiving dinner

10. attending my first craft fair as a vendor...so much hard work, but extremely rewarding, after years of dreaming of this!

11. date night twinkle tour with james

12. our whirlwind christmas weekend with the fam. 48 hours of amazing food, laughter, thoughtful gifts, and memory making!

can't wait to see what 2012 will bring!
happy new years!

No comments:

Post a Comment